PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH GOVERN THE USAGE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES, OFFERED. PROCEEDING FURTHER SHALL MEAN THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.Â BY CLICKING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RULES. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL OF THESE RULES, DO NOT CLICK ON THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON AND DO NOT ACCESS THE SERVICE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.sutradhar.com (âWebsiteâ). The Website is owned by Sutradhar Educational Resource Center (âSUTRADHARâ). SUTRADHAR is a non-profit organisation working to improve the quality of the teaching and learning process. Proceeds from the sale of products from our website support our educational activities.
SUTRADHAR provides its services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at the Website www.sutradhar.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future services offered on the Website by SUTRADHAR, you will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable.
All content on this Website,
All software used on this site is the property of SUTRADHAR or its software suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
USE OF DOCUMENTS ON WEBSITE
SUTRADHAR shall grant permission to use documents including articles available on the Website provided that
- Copyright notice and notice of permission from SUTRADHAR appears in all copies.
- Use of copies is for non-commercial only or as an informational or educational resource only, and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast on the Internet, or in any media.
- No modifications to any documents are made.
Use for any other purpose is strictly prohibited under this Agreement and laws related to copyright and proprietary information under Indian and international law.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
SUTRADHAR grants you limited license to access and make personal use of the Website. The Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of SUTRADHAR. This would include prohibitions against use of logos, images, text or other proprietary information of SUTRADHAR, or using framing techniques to enclose any logos, images, text or other proprietary information on the Website, without the express written consent of SUTRADHAR.
SUTRADHAR does sell products for children, but it sells them only to adults. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
SUTRADHAR attempts to be as accurate as possible regarding product descriptions. However, SUTRADHAR does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Pricing, availability, and information on the Website are subject to change without notice.
No online payment for products on the Website is permitted, and all payments shall be done via Demand Drafts or other method preferable to the parties.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER
Email communication from SUTRADHAR regarding your order placed on the website is only an invitation to offer/ confirmation that you wish to buy certain products. This does not constitute an acceptance of order or confirmation of an order to sell. SUTRADHAR reserves the right, without prior notification, to refuse service, remove or edit content, limit the order quantity on any item and/or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Verification of information may be required before delivery of products to the buyer.
Products bought from SUTRADHAR are not returnable. SUTRADHAR undertakes to carefully check the products and pack them before delivery. Under the exceptional circumstance of a manufacturing defect, you can exchange the product at a SUTRADHAR outlet within 2 days of receipt of product. Sutradhar does not take responsibility for damages that occur during transportation.
This Website is provided by SUTRADHAR on an "as is" and "as available" basis. SUTRADHAR makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Website. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, SUTRADHAR disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. SUTRADHAR does not warrant that the Website, its servers, or e-mail sent from SUTRADHAR are free of viruses or other harmful components.
LIMATION ON LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall SUTRADHAR be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or inability to use the Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. This limitation will apply even if SUTRADHAR has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether for an action under contract or any other theory of liability in connection with use of the Website. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION
- The Parties agree that any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with or in relation to this agreement shall be attempted to be settled amicably failing which it shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.Â The parties shall jointly appoint the arbitrator. The venue of Arbitration shall be Bangalore.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use and the terms and conditions contained in other Sites and the relationship between SUTRADHAR and buyers shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to the conflict of laws. The parties agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use and the relationship between SUTRADHAR and buyers shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at Bangalore, India.
The Website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors, supportive organisations and any other entities with whom SUTRADHAR maintains relationships. SUTRADHAR is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any web link on the Website. SUTRADHAR is not responsible for examining or evaluating, and does not warrant the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. SUTRADHAR does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
MODIFICATION OF CONDITIONS, SEVERABILITY
- Not withstanding anything contained any where on this Site, SUTRADHAR in its sole discretion reserves the right, at any time, to add or delete or modify some or all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including but not limited to modifications made to any of the schedules contained herein.
- The amended Terms and Conditions of Use will be posted on the SUTRADHAR Website and the effective date of any such amendment will be the date on which the amended Terms and Conditions of Use is so posted. The amended Terms and Conditions of Use shall then constitute the Agreement for all those buying products from SUTRADHAR.
- If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining conditions.
Your privacy on the Internet is of utmost importance to us. This Privacy Statement for www.sutradhar.com (âSutradharâ) has been created in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to safeguarding your privacy. The following explains Sutradharâs commitment to keeping our members' information confidential and secure at all times and the information gathering and dissemination practices for www.sutradhar.com.
General Terms and Disclosure of information by members
- Your use of the www.sutradhar.com site (the "Site") and its services is governed by the terms and conditions of usage.
- The terms and conditions contained herein shall be applicable to parties making orders as well as any party sending general queries to Sutradhar.
- To make an order or send a query you are required to disclose voluntarily various contact information, including but not limited to name, company details, title, e-mail address, phone number, and mailing address. This information is necessary to enable us to identify the true identity of the disclosing party and to prevent any fraudulent transactions.
- The customerâs contact information from the registration form may be used by the site to send members information about our company or to notify them of pertinent changes and/or additions to the site.
- www.sutradhar.com may also gather information about users through aggregating tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site and click throughs on our pages. This information will enable us to tailor our content to users' needs and to help us to better understand the demographics of our audience.
Usage of information disclosed
- www.sutradhar.com will not divulge any personal information disclosed to it by any member. In the event that any such information is required to be disclosed to any third party, Sutradhar shall obtain the prior permission of the concerned member.
- Notwithstanding anything stated above, Sutradhar shall not be under any liability for any information disclosed as a result of any operation of law, guideline or instruction thereof from any legal authority.
- Notwithstanding anything stated above, the members hereby agree that Sutradhar shall have the liberty to collate all information gathered in a way to enable it to implement a database either for its personal use or for the purposes of enabling direct advertising and marketing.
- Sutradhar shall not be liable in any manner for any information that has been obtained by any third party through the unauthorised access to Sutradharâs database.
- Sutradhar does not represent that any information disclosed by any member is accurate and any reliance on the information thus disclosed shall be done at the memberâs own risk.